Brouwersgracht 180 A, 1013 HC Amsterdam
**Semi-furnished or fully furnished if desired**
On one of the most desirable canals in the center of Amsterdam we offer a 200 square meters luxurious 04 room apartment with 02 bathrooms. This exceptional accommodation is part of a new building, realized under architectural qualities, and located in the famous Jordaan area. The project has taken 10 years to realize and the results are stunning. The building is situated on a double canal plot that was developed in 16th century.
The 12 meter wide facade faces south and provides sensational light and views. The building accommodates five layers, each approximately 200 / 260 square meters. Each floor contains one unique loft-like residence. Only materials of the highest quality are used and the building offers full comfort as well as several green solutions for energy efficiency.
The canal house was successfully designed to fit the area and connect former warehouses. But all offered comfort stands out and cannot be matched. We offer this apartment semi-furnished or fully furnished if desired.
Please take some time to go through the specifications that we think will fulfil your needs:
• Grand living room with open kitchen;
• 2 fireplaces;
• Poggenpohl Plusmodo kitchen;
• Wolff 48” dual fuel range ovens:4 burners, a charbroiler and a griddle
• Sub-Zero side-by-side refrigerator accompanied by a wine storage unit;
• Gaggenau DF464 intelligent dishwasher;
• Natural stone flooring;
• 3 spacious bedrooms;
• 2 bathrooms finished on a Phillipe Starck level;
• Guest toilet with urinal;
• Storage closets;
• Water usage eco switches on showerheads and toilet;
• Walk-in wardrobe
• Box-in-box concept for warmth and sound insulation;
• One level floor plan;
• Ceiling height of 2,7 meter;
• Next generation floor heating systems;
• Nefit Topline Aquapower HRC heating systems;
• extra solarline-sunboiler with solar collectors for warm water;
• HR+ glass in all facade and patio doors and windows;
• Water capture for patio sprinkler system drainage;
• All extra electricity and gas are brought by Greenchoice, labelled greenest energy company;
• Energy efficient light sources throughout the building;
• Wheelchair friendly building;
• Integrated hi-speed WiFi connection;
• Any electrical expansions available on request (satellite/alarm/comp/...);
Ground floor, entrance door of the apartment, here you will enter the hallway that provides a view on the patio and connects the living room and hallway to the rear of the building. The patio, which has 9 French balconies on each floor, functions as the heart and lungs of the building. It provides a bright natural light source and home made fresh oxygen.
The loft-like living room, approximately 80 square meters with fireplace, is extremely light as the front of the building is facing south. The numerous windows and French balconies supply an unparalleled view of the beautiful canal and surroundings from different perspectives.
The open kitchen is phenomenal and will amaze any cook or guest. Fully equipped and with the quality of a professional restaurant kitchen you now can enjoy at home.
The hallway attaches a guest toilet, a storage closet, a good size internal storage space, and a spacious bathroom with bath, large shower and basin.
Furthermore the hallway connects three spacious bedrooms, one of which is equipped with a fireplace. Between two of these bedrooms a walk-in wardrobe is situated which connects to the second bathroom with shower, toilet and basin.
This supreme quality accommodation must be seen and will definitely amaze you. It is located in one of the most sought after areas in town, and will provide you with all comforts for modern living. The accommodation is offered fully furnished to highest standards, but if required, the landlord is willing to temporarily remove the furniture. This is when terms and conditions are agreed of course.
• 04 room apartment
• Ground floor with canal view
• Approx. 200 m2
• 02 bathrooms
• **Semi-furnished or fully furnished if desired**
Please contact our office for a viewing and you will be impressed.