The apartment is completely renovated (September 2019) with high quality standards. The apartment will be delivered unfurnished (but a few pieces of furniture can be placed on request). The kitchen is equipped with a brand new Smeg oven. A kitchen plate with 5 burners, a big fridge/freezer and a dish washer.
In the immediate vicinity, you will find a variety of shops, restaurants and recreational opportunities. The vondelpark is located within walking distance. This residential area is characterized by a wide variety of restaurants and cafes (including ron’s gastrobar and the vondeltuin), shops (bakeries, (organic) supermarkets, fish and vegetable shops), and recreational activities.
The location is ideal in relation to the city center and the a4, a5 and a10 (s107) highways. Furthermore, there are excellent public transport connections by train, tram, bus and metro.
The British School of Amsterdam and the Amsterdam International Community School are on biking distance from the apartment.
• Size of the property: 143 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 4
• Number of bathrooms: 1
• Type of house: Apartment
• Construction year of the house: 1920
• Interior decoration: semi-furnished (only the cupboards are staying)
• Flooring: Laminate
• Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental house:
• Parking possibility: waiting list
• Parking permit waiting list can be checked with the municipality
• Bath tub
• Separate toilet
• 1st and 2nd floor
• Roof terrace (50m2)
• Balcony x2 (8m2)
• Pets allowed
• Sharing not allowed
• Students not allowed
• Smoking allowed
• Children allowed
• Deposit is allowed
• Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
• Measurements not conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this house is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local Taxes.