This renovated furnished apartment is located on the 1st floor of a very well maintained complex.(building year 2000) The complex is characterized by modern architecture and is very popular because of the ideal location in the Stadshart of Amstelveen and the ideal accessibility.
Entrance on the 1st floor which is accessible by elevator, hallway with Japanese toilet, bright living with good quality wooden floor, balcony facing South, fully equipped kitchen with all the appliances you need, 2 spacious bedrooms, bathroom with bath, sink and separate shower, separate laundry area with washer and dryer
Storage room and private parking spot available in the basement of the building.
The apartment complex is located on the east side of the Stadshart, with a very varied range of luxury shops including an Albert Heijn XL, recreational facilities including the Cobra Museum, theater, restaurants and cafes and public transport facilities.
Tram lines are located 3 minutes walking distance, connect Stadshart Amstelveen with the city center of Amsterdam.
• Rental price € 2.300,00 per month excluding utilities
• Available by. the 1st of April, for a minimum period of 12 months
• Ca. 100 m2 living space (not measured according NEN2580 instructions)
• 2 bedrooms
• Fully furnished
• Storage on the ground floor
• Private parking spot included
• Wooden floors
• Modern apartment with double glazing
• 2 months deposit
• Sharing possible, no pets and no smoking allowed in the apartment
• Energy label A
This great apartment is offered by JLG Real Estate an MVA Certified Expat Broker